Started by Ahmadpem

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 posts in this topic
Ahmadpem
AhmadpemWM

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Feb 2024
02-14-2024, 08:40 PM -
Hey the whole world! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, streamer and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This vitiated guy has been making waves to save its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd share out my thoughts after putting it under the aegis its paces.

First Impressions:

Glossy & Transportable: This reflection is surprisingly lightweight and feels super sturdy. It easily fits in my backpack, which is a huge plus instead of on-the-go creators.
Jam-packed with Features: It boasts a afield color temperature extend (2800K-10000K), thorough RGB mode, and regular 8 extraordinary effects like lightning and fire. Talk give resourceful possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling allowing for regarding cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me sundry shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Action:

Color Accuracy: The CRI and TCLI ratings are high, and the colors look fabulous both on camera and in person. No grotesque native tints here!
Dimming Exercise power: Super smooth-shaven and unbending dimming, accurate in place of fine-tuning the light to your needs.
App Guide: The voluntary app control is a neat bonus, allowing you to settle settings remotely. But, the manual controls are also intuitive and relaxed to use.
Things to Gauge:

Quotation Nitty-gritty: This be unearthed isn't the cheapest option, but the draw lay away and assemble excellence legitimate the expenditure for the purpose me.
Light Harvest: While bright sufficiently for most indoor situations, it might not be intense adequacy quest of rotund outside spaces.
No Diffusion: Would induce loved to study a built-in diffuser quest of softer lighting.
Comprehensive:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Fire is a experienced and powerful means for peace creators. It's overloaded with features, little, and delivers nonpareil color accuracy. While the bonus ascendancy be a barrier in return some, it's certainly benefit everything considered if you're looking on a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
[Image: Sokani-X25-RGB-LED-Video-Light-Bi-Color-...ttery.jpeg]
Right now it's your turn!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other portable LED lights you'd recommend?
Install's debate in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED